KOHR Golf in Natick is the sixth The First Tee of Massachusetts programming location. KOHR Golf features a state-of-the-art driving range and practice center with 61 public hitting bays. For more information about this facility, visit kohrgolf.com.
The following spring and summer programs will be offered in 2019. Registration for all sessions is now live.
- Sunday, April 28 – June 16, 8-10 am – PLAYer Level
- PLAYer Session I – Monday, Wednesday, Friday; July 8 – 26, 12 – 1:30 pm
- Par Session I – Monday, Wednesday, Friday; July 8 – 26, 12 – 1:30 pm
- PLAYer Session II – Monday, Wednesday, Friday; Aug. 5 – 23, 12 – 1:30 pm
- Par Session II – Monday, Wednesday, Friday; Aug. 5 – 23, 12 – 1:30 pm
PLAYer Level: Entry level to The First Tee Life Skills Experience program regardless of age or golf skill. Coaches will group participants by age and ability within the class to properly introduce the game of golf while learning The First Tee Code of Conduct and Nine Core Values, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the sport, and developing golf skills. Minimum age 7.
Par: Continued emphasis on golf skills, rules of play, interpersonal skills, and self-management skills on and off the golf course. Coaches will group participants by age and ability within the class to best serve our participants. Must be minimum age 9 and PLAYer certified.
CLICK HERE for complete instructions on how to register for these or any The First Tee of Massachusetts programs. Also included on the “How to Register” page are full class descriptions as well as information on certification and waitlists.
Any questions can be directed to Kyle Harris at email@example.com.