HYANNIS GOLF COURSE
The First Tee of Massachusetts opened its doors on Cape Cod in 2007 at Hyannis Golf Course. At this site, children from the surrounding communities can take part in seasonal programs that introduce them to the game of golf and its inherent values.
Under the direction of a personable and enthusiastic staff, children participate in The First Tee Life Skills & Golf Skills curriculum. The 18-hole Hyannis Golf Course is owned and operated by the Town of Barnstable.
Follow The First Tee of Massachusetts @ Hyannis GC on Facebook!
The following programs will be offered in 2020.
Summer is here and we are excited to welcome you all back!
- All participants will be required to have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian prior to participation in any First Tee class.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols are to be reviewed by all parents or guardians prior to participation. Protocols will be made available shortly.
Classes Run from July 6 – August 21
- Session I – Mondays 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Session II – Mondays 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
PLAYer / Par Level
- Session I – Wednesdays 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Session II – Fridays 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Session I – Tuesdays 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Session I – Thursdays 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Session I – Tuesdays 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
PLAYer Level: Entry level to The First Tee Life Skills Experience program regardless of age or golf skill. Coaches will group participants by age and ability within the class to properly introduce the game of golf while learning The First Tee Code of Conduct and Nine Core Values, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the sport, and developing golf skills. Minimum age 7.
Par: Continued emphasis on golf skills, rules of play, interpersonal skills, and self-management skills on and off the golf course. Coaches will group participants by age and ability within the class to best serve our participants. Must be minimum age 9 and PLAYer certified.
Birdie: Continued emphasis on golf skills, course management, etiquette, and goal setting, on and off the golf course. Must be minimum age 11 and Par Certified.
CLICK HERE for complete instructions on how to register for these or any The First Tee of Massachusetts programs. Also included on the “How to Register” page are full class descriptions as well as information on certification and waitlists.
Any questions can be directed to Kyle Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.