WILLIAM J. DEVINE GOLF COURSE AT FRANKLIN PARK
In an ongoing effort to expand programming and service an even broader group of children from across the state, The First Tee of Massachusetts is now in its 3rd season of providing programs at the William J. Devine Golf Course @ Franklin Park.
Due to extremely high demand and extensive wait lists, please register only if you know your child is able to attend. If a child misses the first day of class, or two consecutive classes at any time, without prior notice given to the coaching staff, your child’s roster spot will be forfeited and given to the next person on the wait list.
The following summer programs will be offered in 2020. Registration for these sessions is available only to Boston residents.
Summer is here and we are excited to welcome you all back!
- All participants will be required to have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian prior to participation in any First Tee class.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols are to be reviewed by all parents or guardians prior to participation. Protocols will be made available shortly.
Classes Run from July 6 – August 20
- Session I – Mondays 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Session II – Mondays 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Session III – Tuesdays 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Session IV – Wednesdays 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Session V – Thursdays 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Session I – Tuesdays 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Session II – Thursdays 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Session I – Wednesdays 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
PLAYer Level: Entry level to The First Tee Life Skills Experience program regardless of age or golf skill. Coaches will group participants by age and ability within the class to properly introduce the game of golf while learning The First Tee Code of Conduct and Nine Core Values, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the sport, and developing golf skills. Minimum age 7.
Par: Continued emphasis on golf skills, rules of play, interpersonal skills, and self-management skills on and off the golf course. Coaches will group participants by age and ability within the class to best serve our participants. Must be minimum age 9 and PLAYer certified.
Birdie: Continued emphasis on golf skills, course management, etiquette, and goal setting, on and off the golf course. Must be minimum age 11 and Par certified.
In order to register for any of the clinics, follow these instructions. CLICK HERE to access the online registration portal.
Returning participants should log in with your email address and use the FORGOT PASSWORD link in the Log In section. By using this link, you will receive an email link that will allow you to create a new password, which you will use each time you log into the system going forward. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you don’t receive it.
If you are new to The First Tee of Massachusetts, please create a NEW ACCOUNT.
Any questions can be directed to Kyle Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.