At all times, but especially during the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, child safety remains our No. 1 priority. As such, in addition to the normal safety measures that we take in our classes, the following additional policies and procedures related to COVID-19 will be followed at all of our locations.
COVID-19 Safety Practices and Protocols
In addition to having an Outbreak Response Plan and following EEC guidelines, we are taking the following precautions:
- All participants must have our COVID-19 waiver signed by their parent or guardian prior to participation.
- Participants must arrive at class with their own mask/face covering and any other personal protective equipment (PPE) they feel is necessary. Masks/face coverings will not be provided unless there is an emergency, such as a torn mask that will no longer stay on the face. We will have hand sanitizer and sanitary wipes on site.
- Participants and coaches must wear their mask/face covering any time that proper social distancing (minimum of six feet of separation between individuals) cannot be adhered to.
- Class sizes will be determined by a strict 4-to-1 participant-to-coach ratio.
- Equipment will not be shared by multiple individuals during a class. Any borrowed equipment will be used by only one individual per class and all equipment will be cleaned at the conclusion of each class.
- Unless the activity specifies that players use only one golf ball, such as playing on the course or a putting drill where that ball will never be touched by anyone else, golf balls will be hit only once and then collected and cleaned before another use.
- Anyone using a bathroom facility will be required to wear a mask/face covering when doing so. They will also be required to follow any other rules and restrictions set forth by the facility.
- No one will be allowed to handle flagsticks and any cups will either be slightly raised or have some other device inside of them to keep the ball from falling to the bottom of the cup.
- As always, if a participant, coach, volunteer, or family member is sick or experiencing any symptoms, or has had contact with anyone experiencing symptoms, we have advised families to keep their children out of class.
- Water will not be provided. All participants must supply their own water/sports drinks and snacks.